- April 22: VW Clock Spring Recall May Have Failed investigations | 2 days ago
- April 18: Offices of Audi and Porsche Raided by German Prosecutors news | 6 days ago
- March 30: Ram 2500/3500 Emissions Lawsuit Dismissed news | 25 days ago
- March 15: VW Recalls CC, Eos, Golf and Passat for Takata Airbags recalls | 40 days ago
- March 2: Volkswagen CC Suspension Problems Cause Tire Wear: Lawsuit news | 53 days ago
Volkswagen Recall : Vw/ABS ECU
2002 Volkswagen Jetta
This can result in a fire.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Antilock
- On some passenger vehicles, short circuits can occur within the electronic control unit of the anti-lock braking system (ABS).
- Dealers will replace the ABS control unit. Owner notification began March 8, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Volkswagen at 1-800-822-8987.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.