- December 6: Oliver Schmidt Gets 7 Years in Prison Thanks to VW Scheme news | 8 days ago
- November 17: Volkswagen Clock Spring Recall Investigated by Feds investigations | 27 days ago
- November 14: Volkswagen Recalls 2018 Tiguan Long Wheel Base SUVs recalls | 30 days ago
- October 31: VW Says Clean Diesel Advertisements Are 'Puffery' news | 44 days ago
- October 24: Mitsubishi Settles Lawsuit Over Auto Parts Price-Fixing Claims news | 51 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
2012 Volkswagen Jetta (Page 2 of 4)
- Crashes / Fires:
- 3 / 3
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 52,194 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.