- June 12: Volkswagen ID.4 Recall Blamed on Headlight Adjustments recalls | 1 days ago
- May 24: VW Water Pump Lawsuit Says Plastic Cracks news | 20 days ago
- May 13: Recall: VW To Repurchase 46 Vehicles From Owners recalls | 31 days ago
- May 9: VW Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Voltswagen' news | 35 days ago
- April 3: VW Atlas Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 71 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #24CV - Circular
2012 Volkswagen Jetta
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- Inlet Air Box Housing Snow Flap Replacement & Oxygen Sensor Inspection/Replacement. The snow flap in the inlet air box housing may remain partially to fully open. Should this occur, excess warm air could enter the air intake through the snow flap inlet. The oxygen sensor will be checked during this service and, if measured degradation tolerances are met, the sensor will be replaced. Updated measuring value range for Heated Oxygen Sensor -G39- replacement in work procedure.
Click a tab for more information.