- June 12: Volkswagen ID.4 Recall Blamed on Headlight Adjustments recalls | 1 days ago
- May 24: VW Water Pump Lawsuit Says Plastic Cracks news | 20 days ago
- May 13: Recall: VW To Repurchase 46 Vehicles From Owners recalls | 31 days ago
- May 9: VW Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Voltswagen' news | 35 days ago
- April 3: VW Atlas Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 71 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #TT 57-10-04
2012 Volkswagen Jetta
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Tech Tips (No Communication with the J519 Vehicle Electrical System Control Module/Body Control Module): If no communication can be established to the Vehicle electrical system control module J519 (address word 09) in Guided Fault Finding or Vehicle Self Diagnosis, it may be necessary to cycle door locks. This document informs of the recommended observations that should be taken when performing the procedure.
Click a tab for more information.