- June 12: Volkswagen ID.4 Recall Blamed on Headlight Adjustments recalls | 1 days ago
- May 24: VW Water Pump Lawsuit Says Plastic Cracks news | 20 days ago
- May 13: Recall: VW To Repurchase 46 Vehicles From Owners recalls | 31 days ago
- May 9: VW Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Voltswagen' news | 35 days ago
- April 3: VW Atlas Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 71 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #V011521 2034898
2012 Volkswagen Jetta
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Technical Bulletin (Exhaust Gas Recirculation Flow Insufficient Stored in ECM Fault Memory): High soot loads prior to regeneration can cause possible restrictions in the EGR filter. This document contains the procedure to update the programming on the diagnostic hardware. This document contains the fault codes necessary to check the warranty coverage for servicing this issue. The document also contains the procedure for servicing the possible causes of restrictions in the EGR filter.
Click a tab for more information.