- June 12: Volkswagen ID.4 Recall Blamed on Headlight Adjustments recalls | 1 days ago
- May 24: VW Water Pump Lawsuit Says Plastic Cracks news | 20 days ago
- May 13: Recall: VW To Repurchase 46 Vehicles From Owners recalls | 31 days ago
- May 9: VW Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Voltswagen' news | 35 days ago
- April 3: VW Atlas Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 71 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #V261301 2031583
2012 Volkswagen Jetta
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM
- Technical Bulletin (Exhaust Pressure Control issues): This document informs that water and road salt can corrode the exhaust flap shaft causing it to stick in open / closed position. The production solution to this issue was Improved parts introduced into production. This document discusses the "Fault Codes" necessary to diagnosis, and potential remedy of the issue. The fault codes for checking warranty coverage for servicing the vehicle are also available.
Click a tab for more information.