- December 10: VW and Audi Models Recalled For Head Restraint Problems recalls | 5 days ago
- December 5: VW Recalls Atlas, Tiguan and Jetta For Software Issues recalls | 10 days ago
- October 27: Porsche to Pay $54 Million to Shareholders Over Diesel Vehicles news | 49 days ago
- October 18: Audi Fined $925 Million For Emissions Cheating news | 58 days ago
- October 17: Volkswagen Recalls 2019 Jetta For LED Headlight Trouble recalls | 59 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 72F1: Possible Movement Of Seatback
2015 Volkswagen Jetta
Unexpected movement of the driver's seatback may distract the driver, increasing the risk of a crash.
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain model year 2015 Volkswagen Jetta and Passat vehicles manufactured September 23, 2014, to October 9, 2014, and equipped with manual front seatback recliners. In the affected vehicles, the seatback recliner retaining bracket may not engage correctly, resulting in unexpected movement of the seatback.
- Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the assembly of the seatback recliner retaining bracket, correcting it as necessary, free of charge. The recall began in October 2014. Owners may contact Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-893-5298. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 72F1.
- Documents (11)
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2014-Q4
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Issued Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Other Recall Related Documents- Frequently Asked Questions
- Defect Notice 573 Report
Click a tab for more information.