- April 3: VW Atlas Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 12 days ago
- March 14: VW Atlas Tire Recall Issued For 2,900 SUVs recalls | 32 days ago
- February 19: Seat Bolt Recall Affects Volkswagen Jettas and Tiguans recalls | 55 days ago
- February 3: VW Atlas Steering Knuckle Recall Issued Twice recalls | 71 days ago
- February 1: VW TSI Engine Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 73 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #TT 27-15-01
2015 Volkswagen Jetta
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- Tech Tips (No Crank, No Start After Cold Soak issues): Concern may be the result of a leaking vacuum check valve not holding residual pressure overnight. This results in a hard brake pedal that may require more pressure than usual to allow the vehicle to crank.
Click a tab for more information.