- April 3: VW Atlas Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 12 days ago
- March 14: VW Atlas Tire Recall Issued For 2,900 SUVs recalls | 32 days ago
- February 19: Seat Bolt Recall Affects Volkswagen Jettas and Tiguans recalls | 55 days ago
- February 3: VW Atlas Steering Knuckle Recall Issued Twice recalls | 71 days ago
- February 1: VW TSI Engine Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 73 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #TT 27-15-02
2015 Volkswagen Jetta
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- Tech Tips (Test Plan to Calibrate Adaptive Cruise Control Sensors Will Not Begin notice): Notification that If the test plan to calibrate the Adaptive Cruise Control Sensors will not begin, turn off the overhead lights in the shop. The wavelengths of some shop lighting interfere with the sensors during calibration.
Click a tab for more information.