- April 3: VW Atlas Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 9 days ago
- March 14: VW Atlas Tire Recall Issued For 2,900 SUVs recalls | 29 days ago
- February 19: Seat Bolt Recall Affects Volkswagen Jettas and Tiguans recalls | 52 days ago
- February 3: VW Atlas Steering Knuckle Recall Issued Twice recalls | 68 days ago
- February 1: VW TSI Engine Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 70 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #TT 87-14-01
2015 Volkswagen Jetta
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- Tech Tips (AC Compressor Replacement, Refrigerant Circuit Flushing Requirement): This document informs when replacing the Air Conditioning compressor it is necessary to flush the entire system to remove all the PAG oil. Replacement AC compressors come with a full charge of oil. Any time another compressor is installed with a different vendor (such as Sanden to Denso) it is necessary to replace all the oil in the system to the new vendor type PAG oil. This document also informs When installing the new AC compressor immediately transfer the AC compressor caps to the original compressor. There is also a photo to show the necessary part placement.
Click a tab for more information.