- April 3: VW Atlas Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 12 days ago
- March 14: VW Atlas Tire Recall Issued For 2,900 SUVs recalls | 32 days ago
- February 19: Seat Bolt Recall Affects Volkswagen Jettas and Tiguans recalls | 55 days ago
- February 3: VW Atlas Steering Knuckle Recall Issued Twice recalls | 71 days ago
- February 1: VW TSI Engine Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 73 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #V191401 2022549
2015 Volkswagen Jetta
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Technical Bulletin (Electric Coolant Fans Continue to Run after Ignition is Switched OFF): This documentation informs it is considered normal operation for the electric coolant fans to continue to run for up to 15 minutes after the ignition is switched off in gasoline engine applications, and up to 16 minutes in diesel engine applications. The production solution to service this issue is that no production change is required.
Click a tab for more information.