- April 3: VW Atlas Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 12 days ago
- March 14: VW Atlas Tire Recall Issued For 2,900 SUVs recalls | 32 days ago
- February 19: Seat Bolt Recall Affects Volkswagen Jettas and Tiguans recalls | 55 days ago
- February 3: VW Atlas Steering Knuckle Recall Issued Twice recalls | 71 days ago
- February 1: VW TSI Engine Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 73 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #V281404 2037386
2015 Volkswagen Jetta
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Technical Bulletin (Glow Plug Pressure Sensor Faults): When diagnosing MIL ON with glow plug pressure sensor DTC?s it is important to perform a diagnosis prior to replacing the glow plug. This document contains the fault code interperatation after such a diagnosis. the production solution is that the codes were implementated into production. This document discusses the "Fault Codes" necessary to diagnosis, and potential remedy of the issue. The fault codes for checking warranty coverage for servicing the vehicle are also available.
Click a tab for more information.