- December 10: VW and Audi Models Recalled For Head Restraint Problems recalls | 6 days ago
- December 5: VW Recalls Atlas, Tiguan and Jetta For Software Issues recalls | 11 days ago
- October 27: Porsche to Pay $54 Million to Shareholders Over Diesel Vehicles news | 50 days ago
- October 18: Audi Fined $925 Million For Emissions Cheating news | 59 days ago
- October 17: Volkswagen Recalls 2019 Jetta For LED Headlight Trouble recalls | 60 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 10F4: Engine May Seize
2017 Volkswagen Jetta
If the engine seizes, the wheels may suddenly lock up, causing a loss of vehicle control and increasing the risk of a crash.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2017 Jetta vehicles equipped with a 1.4L engine. These vehicles have an engine that may seize due to an improper casting of the block.
- Volkswagen will either buy back the vehicle or replace the engine block, free of charge. The recall began February 2017. Owners may contact Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-893-5298. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 10F4.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.