- June 22: VW Exploding Sunroof Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- June 19: Audi CEO Rupert Stadler Arrested In Germany news | 6 days ago
- June 18: Volkswagen Recalls 2018 Atlas SUVs To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 7 days ago
- June 18: German Prosecutors Nail Volkswagen for $1.2 Billion news | 7 days ago
- June 14: VW Recalls 252 Vehicles, 233 To Be Bought Back recalls | 11 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 10F4: Engine May Seize
2017 Volkswagen Jetta
If the engine seizes, the wheels may suddenly lock up, causing a loss of vehicle control and increasing the risk of a crash.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2017 Jetta vehicles equipped with a 1.4L engine. These vehicles have an engine that may seize due to an improper casting of the block.
- Volkswagen will either buy back the vehicle or replace the engine block, free of charge. The recall began February 2017. Owners may contact Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-893-5298. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 10F4.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.