- February 14: VW Agrees To Compensate German Diesel Vehicle Owners news | 10 days ago
- January 12: VW Recalls Jetta GLI, Golf Alltrack and Golf GTI recalls | 43 days ago
- December 29: VW Sunroof Leak Lawsuit Alleges Warranty Is Worthless news | 57 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 10F4: Engine May Seize
2017 Volkswagen Jetta
If the engine seizes, the wheels may suddenly lock up, causing a loss of vehicle control and increasing the risk of a crash.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2017 Jetta vehicles equipped with a 1.4L engine. These vehicles have an engine that may seize due to an improper casting of the block.
- Volkswagen will either buy back the vehicle or replace the engine block, free of charge. The recall began February 2017. Owners may contact Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-893-5298. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 10F4.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.