- December 3: VW Infotainment System Recall Related To Cameras recalls | 1 days ago
- November 30: VW Atlas and Atlas Cross Sport SUVs Recalled For 2 Problems recalls | 4 days ago
- November 29: Volkswagen Tiguans Recalled To Replace Seat Belts recalls | 5 days ago
- October 28: VW Jetta Recall Issued For Fuel Leaks and Fires recalls | 37 days ago
- September 23: Volkswagen Recalls Passat Cars To Replace Airbags recalls | 72 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 40P1: Front Wheel Bearings Improperly Machined
2019 Volkswagen Jetta
The excessive stress can cause steering, traction or other stability issues or breakage relating to the front wheels, and increase the risk of a crash.
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2019 Jetta GLI, Golf Alltrack, and Golf GTI vehicles. The front wheel bearings may have been improperly machined, potentially causing excessive stress on the wheel, wheel bolts, or wheel bearings.
- Volkswagen has notified owners, and dealers will replace the wheel bearing assemblies, wheels, and wheel bolts, free of charge. The recall began December 11, 2019. Owners may contact Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-893-5298. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 40P1. Note: The affected owners are advised not to drive their vehicles until the repairs have been made.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.