- December 23: VW Beetles Recalled To Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 23 days ago
- December 19: VW Emissions Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 27 days ago
- December 3: VW Infotainment System Recall Related To Cameras recalls | 43 days ago
- November 30: VW Atlas and Atlas Cross Sport SUVs Recalled For 2 Problems recalls | 46 days ago
- November 29: Volkswagen Tiguans Recalled To Replace Seat Belts recalls | 47 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 94L1: Incorrectly Positioned Headlight/FMVSS 108
2019 Volkswagen Jetta
A reduction in the driver's visibility can increase the risk of a crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2019 Volkswagen Jetta vehicles equipped with LED headlights. The passenger side headlight may be incorrectly positioned, reducing the driver's visibility when it is dark. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 108, "Lamps, Reflective Devices, and Associated Equipment."
- Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will replace the passenger side headlight, free of charge. The recall began November 2, 2018. Owners may contact Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-893-5298. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 94L1.
- Documents (12)
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577) - PRI
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2018-4
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Non-Compliance Notice 573 Report/FMVSS 108
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Date: October 29, 2018 Repair Available – Compliance Recall 94L1 / Passenger Side LED Headlamp
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2019-1
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Date: October 15, 2018 Advance Notice – Compliance Recall 94L1 / Passenger Side LED Headlamp
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2019-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2019-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2019-4
Click a tab for more information.