- August 8: Volkswagen CC Tire Cupping Class Action Lawsuit Settlement news | 13 days ago
- July 30: Volkswagen Recalls CCs and Tiguans For Airbag Failures recalls | 22 days ago
- July 2: VW Recalls Atlas and Passat Vehicles To Fix Headlights recalls | 50 days ago
- June 12: 2019 VW Jetta Transmission Noise Causes Lawsuit news | 70 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 94L1: Incorrectly Positioned Headlight/FMVSS 108
2019 Volkswagen Jetta
A reduction in the driver's visibility can increase the risk of a crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2019 Volkswagen Jetta vehicles equipped with LED headlights. The passenger side headlight may be incorrectly positioned, reducing the driver's visibility when it is dark. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 108, "Lamps, Reflective Devices, and Associated Equipment."
- Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will replace the passenger side headlight, free of charge. The recall began November 2, 2018. Owners may contact Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-893-5298. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 94L1.
Click a tab for more information.