- March 19: VW Beetles and Beetle Convertibles Recalled For Software Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- March 15: Volkswagen Charged by the SEC For Defrauding Investors news | 6 days ago
- February 26: Volkswagen + Takata = Recall recalls | 23 days ago
- February 19: VW Recalls Atlas, Golf SportWagen and Jetta For Coil Springs recalls | 30 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 39 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 94L1: Incorrectly Positioned Headlight/FMVSS 108
2019 Volkswagen Jetta
A reduction in the driver's visibility can increase the risk of a crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2019 Volkswagen Jetta vehicles equipped with LED headlights. The passenger side headlight may be incorrectly positioned, reducing the driver's visibility when it is dark. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 108, "Lamps, Reflective Devices, and Associated Equipment."
- Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will replace the passenger side headlight, free of charge. The recall began November 2, 2018. Owners may contact Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-893-5298. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 94L1.
Click a tab for more information.