- August 8: Volkswagen CC Tire Cupping Class Action Lawsuit Settlement news | 13 days ago
- July 30: Volkswagen Recalls CCs and Tiguans For Airbag Failures recalls | 22 days ago
- July 2: VW Recalls Atlas and Passat Vehicles To Fix Headlights recalls | 50 days ago
- June 12: 2019 VW Jetta Transmission Noise Causes Lawsuit news | 70 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 42J2/42J3: Rear Coil Springs May Fracture
2019 Volkswagen Jetta
If a coil spring fractures while driving, it may damage a rear tire causing a loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Rear — Springs — Coil Springs
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2018-2019 Volkswagen Atlas, 2015 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen, and 2019 Volkswagen Jetta vehicles. The rear coil springs may prematurely fracture.
- Volkswagen has notified owners, and dealers will replace the rear axle coil springs, free of charge. The recall began January 31, 2019. Owners may contact Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-893-5298. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 42J2/42J3.
Click a tab for more information.