- September 29: VW Recalls Golf R and Golf GTI Vehicles Over Coolant Leaks recalls | 6 days ago
- September 10: VW Atlas and Atlas Cross Sport Recalled For Loose Bolts recalls | 25 days ago
- September 6: VW Water Pump Settlement Nears Final Hearing news | 29 days ago
- August 5: Audi and VW Vechicles Recalled Over Exploding Airbags recalls | 61 days ago
- August 3: VW Golf R and Golf GTI Vehicles Recalled Over Sunroof Switches recalls | 63 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train: Clutch Assembly Problems
1.7hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 96,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.