- October 4: New Hampshire and Montana Settle VW Emissions Claims news | 16 days ago
- September 22: VW Recalls 2021 Arteons For Brake Pedal Issues recalls | 28 days ago
- August 26: Volkswagen Taos Recall Issued For Fuel Leaks recalls | 55 days ago
- August 23: VW Recalls Atlas and Atlas Cross Sport SUVs For Fire Risk recalls | 58 days ago
- August 13: VW ID.4 Recall Issued For Wrong Rear Seat Belts recalls | 68 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #TT 26-13-03
2014 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, DIESEL
- Tech Tips (CBEA, CJAA, CKRA engine codes DPF replacement and/or DTCS P2413, P2463): This document informs of the use of aftermarket air filters such as cotton bed steel mesh or cone style, can cause the MAF sensor to not read accurately, affecting vehicle performance and critical monitoring functions for the diesel particulate filter. This can also result in premature DPF failure. Only use factory air filters. The use of aftermarket air filters is not supported as the system was designed and calibrated to work with factory air filters.
Click a tab for more information.