- October 4: New Hampshire and Montana Settle VW Emissions Claims news | 16 days ago
- September 22: VW Recalls 2021 Arteons For Brake Pedal Issues recalls | 28 days ago
- August 26: Volkswagen Taos Recall Issued For Fuel Leaks recalls | 55 days ago
- August 23: VW Recalls Atlas and Atlas Cross Sport SUVs For Fire Risk recalls | 58 days ago
- August 13: VW ID.4 Recall Issued For Wrong Rear Seat Belts recalls | 68 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #V011421 2034898
2014 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM:EMISSION CONTROL:GAS RECIRCULATION VALVE (EGR VALVE)
- Technical Bulletin (Exhaust Gas Recirculation Flow Insufficient, and Soot Accumulation issues): This document informs of high soot loads prior to regeneration which can cause possible restrictions in the EGR filter. The production solution to this issue was new software being implemented in current production. This document discusses the "Fault Codes" necessary to diagnosis, and potential remedy of the issue. The fault codes for checking warranty coverage for servicing the vehicle are also available.
Click a tab for more information.