- October 4: New Hampshire and Montana Settle VW Emissions Claims news | 12 days ago
- September 22: VW Recalls 2021 Arteons For Brake Pedal Issues recalls | 24 days ago
- August 26: Volkswagen Taos Recall Issued For Fuel Leaks recalls | 51 days ago
- August 23: VW Recalls Atlas and Atlas Cross Sport SUVs For Fire Risk recalls | 54 days ago
- August 13: VW ID.4 Recall Issued For Wrong Rear Seat Belts recalls | 64 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #V011609_2034898
2014 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM:EMISSION CONTROL:GAS RECIRCULATION VALVE (EGR VALVE)
- TO UPDATE GOLF (EXCHANGE PARTS) TIME UNITS DUE TO SAGA/ELSA UPDATES 6/13/16. MIL ON, DTC P0401 Exhaust Gas Recirculation Flow Insufficient Stored in ECM Fault Memory, Could be accompanied with Fault P2463 DPF Soot Accumulation.
Click a tab for more information.