- October 4: New Hampshire and Montana Settle VW Emissions Claims news | 14 days ago
- September 22: VW Recalls 2021 Arteons For Brake Pedal Issues recalls | 26 days ago
- August 26: Volkswagen Taos Recall Issued For Fuel Leaks recalls | 53 days ago
- August 23: VW Recalls Atlas and Atlas Cross Sport SUVs For Fire Risk recalls | 56 days ago
- August 13: VW ID.4 Recall Issued For Wrong Rear Seat Belts recalls | 66 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #V191401 2022549
2014 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Technical Bulletin (Electric Coolant Fans Continue to Run after Ignition is Switched OFF): This documentation informs it is considered normal operation for the electric coolant fans to continue to run for up to 15 minutes after the ignition is switched off in gasoline engine applications, and up to 16 minutes in diesel engine applications. The production solution to service this issue is that no production change is required.
Click a tab for more information.