- October 4: New Hampshire and Montana Settle VW Emissions Claims news | 16 days ago
- September 22: VW Recalls 2021 Arteons For Brake Pedal Issues recalls | 28 days ago
- August 26: Volkswagen Taos Recall Issued For Fuel Leaks recalls | 55 days ago
- August 23: VW Recalls Atlas and Atlas Cross Sport SUVs For Fire Risk recalls | 58 days ago
- August 13: VW ID.4 Recall Issued For Wrong Rear Seat Belts recalls | 68 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #V271301 2033978
2014 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Technical Bulletin (Generator Replacement): This document informs of Charging System inoperative/malfunctions, noise from engine compartment, accessory drive belt damaged or missing. From this condition one or more of the following symptoms are possible * Discharged Battery * No Start * Battery Indicator illuminated in Instrument Cluster * "Low Voltage" DTCs in various control modules * Engine noise * Accessory Drive Belt damaged or missing If a generator is replaced, there must be a confirmed failed GFF Test Plan available, or in the event of a mechanical failure of the component, complete and detailed documentation of the reason for the replacement, which must be submitted into the warranty claim comments.
Click a tab for more information.