- October 4: New Hampshire and Montana Settle VW Emissions Claims news | 11 days ago
- September 22: VW Recalls 2021 Arteons For Brake Pedal Issues recalls | 23 days ago
- August 26: Volkswagen Taos Recall Issued For Fuel Leaks recalls | 50 days ago
- August 23: VW Recalls Atlas and Atlas Cross Sport SUVs For Fire Risk recalls | 53 days ago
- August 13: VW ID.4 Recall Issued For Wrong Rear Seat Belts recalls | 63 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #V301402 2031366
2014 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:CLUTCH ASSEMBLY
- Technical Bulletin (Slave Cylinder - Clutch Pedal Operation Diagnosis): Customer may comment: ? Complaints on clutch system. ? After pressing the clutch pedal, it remains on the floor. Due to mis-diagnosis of clutch systems, and to prevent incorrect parts replacement, diagnostic procedure implemented into guided fault finding (GFF). This document is for identifying the issue for diagnosis.
Click a tab for more information.