- October 23: VW Atlas Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Seat Latches news | 2 days ago
- October 4: New Hampshire and Montana Settle VW Emissions Claims news | 21 days ago
- September 22: VW Recalls 2021 Arteons For Brake Pedal Issues recalls | 33 days ago
- August 26: Volkswagen Taos Recall Issued For Fuel Leaks recalls | 60 days ago
- August 23: VW Recalls Atlas and Atlas Cross Sport SUVs For Fire Risk recalls | 63 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #23U4 - Dealer le
2014 Volkswagen Passat
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- The Environmental Protection Agency and California Air Resources Board have determined that Volkswagen vehicles equipped with a 2.0L 4-cylinder TDI engine do not comply with applicable emissions regulations. The emissions control systems on the vehicles will not control emissions under off-cycle conditions as effectively as during the federal test procedure. The extent of the emissions increase under off-cycle conditions depends upon how the vehicles are driven.
Click a tab for more information.