- October 4: New Hampshire and Montana Settle VW Emissions Claims news | 14 days ago
- September 22: VW Recalls 2021 Arteons For Brake Pedal Issues recalls | 26 days ago
- August 26: Volkswagen Taos Recall Issued For Fuel Leaks recalls | 53 days ago
- August 23: VW Recalls Atlas and Atlas Cross Sport SUVs For Fire Risk recalls | 56 days ago
- August 13: VW ID.4 Recall Issued For Wrong Rear Seat Belts recalls | 66 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #V151403 2032173
2014 Volkswagen Passat
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- Technical Bulletin (Camshaft Adjustment Valve 1 -N205- Diagnosis): Completing the GFF function test and performing basic settings on the camshaft adjustment valve are essential to diagnose proper operation and to avoid unnecessary replacements. The production solution to this issue was to optimized engine cleaning procedure in production.
Click a tab for more information.