- October 4: New Hampshire and Montana Settle VW Emissions Claims news | 11 days ago
- September 22: VW Recalls 2021 Arteons For Brake Pedal Issues recalls | 23 days ago
- August 26: Volkswagen Taos Recall Issued For Fuel Leaks recalls | 50 days ago
- August 23: VW Recalls Atlas and Atlas Cross Sport SUVs For Fire Risk recalls | 53 days ago
- August 13: VW ID.4 Recall Issued For Wrong Rear Seat Belts recalls | 63 days ago
Volkswagen TSB #V461406 2015173
2014 Volkswagen Passat
Affected Component: SUSPENSION
- Technical Bulletin (Brake Disc Pulsation or Vibration): When applying brakes at highway speeds the following symptoms may occur: ? Brake pedal pulsation ? Vibration felt in vehicle body ? Steering wheel shakes For brake vibration or pulsation concerns, brake disc machining is allowed between 6 and 12 months or 6,000 and 12,000 miles (whichever comes first) from the warranty in service date. This document discusses the "Fault Codes" necessary to diagnosis, and potential remedy of the issue. The fault codes for checking warranty coverage for servicing the vehicle are also available.
Click a tab for more information.