- May 9: Volkswagen ID.4 SUVs Recalled after 28 Doors Mistakenly Opened recalls | 27 days ago
- April 30: VW Sunroof Leak Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 36 days ago
- April 15: Recall: VW Taos Fuel Pumps Can Break recalls | 51 days ago
- April 10: VW Atlas Recall: Keep People Out of Passenger Seat recalls | 56 days ago
Squeaking When Accelerating
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 3,450 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 7 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (7 reports)
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2023 Taos problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
*(Mileage corrected from 3,600 on previous complaint to 4,600).
Still squeaking. Seems to do it less in warmer weather, but will still do it. Want out of this car ASAP. Absolutely disgusted and angry. Some said they couldn't hear the squeaking, maybe this is why dealer says they can't, but it is EXTREMELY high pitched! It is an awful awful sound that makes me sick to my stomach! It will drive anyone crazy who is sensitive to high pitched noises and who has sensitive hearing. Unacceptable in a new $27,000 vehicle.
- mario d., St.Louis, MO, US