- September 20: European Commission Investigates BMW, Daimler and VW news | 0 days ago
- September 15: VW Timing Chain Tensioner Class-Action Settlement Nears news | 5 days ago
- September 10: VW Touareg Drain Valve Lawsuit Says Water Enters Air Filters news | 10 days ago
- September 7: Volkswagen Recalls Atlas SUVs For Airbag Dangers recalls | 13 days ago
- September 5: Volkswagen Agrees to Settle $48 Million Investor Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 20Ai: Fuel Filter Flange May Crack Causing Fuel Leak
2007 Volkswagen Touareg
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source increases the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2004-2007 Touareg vehicles. These gasoline-powered vehicles have a fuel filter flange that may crack, allowing fuel to leak.
- Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the fuel filter flange for cracks, replacing the flange if cracks are found. If no cracks are found, a protective cover will be installed onto the filter flange. These repairs will be performed free of charge. The recall began March 9, 2018. Owners may contact Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-893-5298. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 20Ai.
- Documents (5)
- ISSUED Interim Owner Notification Letter(Part 577) - PRI
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- ISSUED Interim Owner Notification Letter(Part 577) - USA
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Date: October 3, 2017 Subject: Advance Notice – Safety Recall 20Ai – Fuel Filter Flange Certain 2004-2007 MY Volkswagen Touareg
Click a tab for more information.