- October 27: Porsche to Pay $54 Million to Shareholders Over Diesel Vehicles news | 17 days ago
- October 18: Audi Fined $925 Million For Emissions Cheating news | 26 days ago
- October 17: Volkswagen Recalls 2019 Jetta For LED Headlight Trouble recalls | 27 days ago
- October 16: Porsche Will Have a Diesel-Free Future news | 28 days ago
- October 8: Former Owners Of VW Diesel Vehicles May Have a Case news | 36 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 20Ai: Fuel Filter Flange May Crack Causing Fuel Leak
2007 Volkswagen Touareg
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source increases the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2004-2007 Touareg vehicles. These gasoline-powered vehicles have a fuel filter flange that may crack, allowing fuel to leak.
- Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the fuel filter flange for cracks, replacing the flange if cracks are found. If no cracks are found, a protective cover will be installed onto the filter flange. These repairs will be performed free of charge. The recall began March 9, 2018. Owners may contact Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-893-5298. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 20Ai.
- Documents (5)
- ISSUED Interim Owner Notification Letter(Part 577) - PRI
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- ISSUED Interim Owner Notification Letter(Part 577) - USA
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Date: October 3, 2017 Subject: Advance Notice – Safety Recall 20Ai – Fuel Filter Flange Certain 2004-2007 MY Volkswagen Touareg
Click a tab for more information.