- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 7 days ago
- January 3: Audi and VW Timing Chain Warranty Extended news | 45 days ago
- December 19: VW Golf R Recall Ordered to Prevent Fuel Leak Fires recalls | 60 days ago
- December 18: VW Sold 'Test' Cars That Should Have Been Destroyed news | 61 days ago
- December 10: VW and Audi Models Recalled For Head Restraint Problems recalls | 69 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 20Ai: Fuel Filter Flange May Crack Causing Fuel Leak
2007 Volkswagen Touareg
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source increases the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2004-2007 Touareg vehicles. These gasoline-powered vehicles have a fuel filter flange that may crack, allowing fuel to leak.
- Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the fuel filter flange for cracks, replacing the flange if cracks are found. If no cracks are found, a protective cover will be installed onto the filter flange. These repairs will be performed free of charge. The recall began March 9, 2018. Owners may contact Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-893-5298. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 20Ai.
- Documents (5)
- ISSUED Interim Owner Notification Letter(Part 577) - PRI
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- ISSUED Interim Owner Notification Letter(Part 577) - USA
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Date: October 3, 2017 Subject: Advance Notice – Safety Recall 20Ai – Fuel Filter Flange Certain 2004-2007 MY Volkswagen Touareg
Click a tab for more information.