- June 18: Volkswagen Recalls 2018 Atlas SUVs To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 0 days ago
- June 18: German Prosecutors Nail Volkswagen for $1.2 Billion news | 0 days ago
- June 14: VW Recalls 252 Vehicles, 233 To Be Bought Back recalls | 4 days ago
- June 11: Mercedes Recalls 774,000 Vehicles With Emissions 'Defeat Devices' recalls | 7 days ago
- June 5: 2018 VW Tiguan Long-Wheelbase SUVs Recalled Again recalls | 13 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 20Z4: Fuel Pump Flange May Crack Causing Fuel Leak
2007 Volkswagen Touareg
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source can increase the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline
- Volkswagen Group of America Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2007-2010 Touareg vehicles. The fuel filter flange may crack and allow fuel to leak out.
- Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and replace the fuel filter flange if cracks are found. A protective cover will be applied to the fuel filter to prevent oxidization cracks from forming. These repairs will be made free of charge. The recall began August 3, 2017. Owners may contact Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-893-5298. Volkswagen's number for the recall is 20Z4.
- Documents (12)
- ISSUED Interim Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Date: July 24, 2017 Subject: Repair Available for Safety Recall 20Z4 – Fuel Pump Flange
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - Subject Fuel Pump Flange Release Date July 25, 2017
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577) - PRI
- Recall 573 Report - Amendment 1
- Defects Notice 573 Report
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577) - USA
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Recall 573 Report - AMENDMENT 2
- Recall 573 Report - AMENDMENT 3
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2017-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2017-4
Click a tab for more information.