- October 8: Former Owners Of VW Diesel Vehicles May Have a Case news | 7 days ago
- September 30: Volkswagen Shareholders Say Emissions Cheating Cost Them Big news | 15 days ago
- September 20: European Commission Investigates BMW, Daimler and VW news | 25 days ago
- September 15: VW Timing Chain Tensioner Class-Action Settlement Nears news | 30 days ago
- September 10: VW Touareg Drain Valve Lawsuit Says Water Enters Air Filters news | 35 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 20Z4: Fuel Pump Flange May Crack Causing Fuel Leak
2008 Volkswagen Touareg
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source can increase the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline
- Volkswagen Group of America Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2007-2010 Touareg vehicles. The fuel filter flange may crack and allow fuel to leak out.
- Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and replace the fuel filter flange if cracks are found. A protective cover will be applied to the fuel filter to prevent oxidization cracks from forming. These repairs will be made free of charge. The recall began August 3, 2017. Owners may contact Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-893-5298. Volkswagen's number for the recall is 20Z4.
- Documents (12)
- ISSUED Interim Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Date: July 24, 2017 Subject: Repair Available for Safety Recall 20Z4 – Fuel Pump Flange
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - Subject Fuel Pump Flange Release Date July 25, 2017
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577) - PRI
- Recall 573 Report - Amendment 1
- Defects Notice 573 Report
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577) - USA
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Recall 573 Report - AMENDMENT 2
- Recall 573 Report - AMENDMENT 3
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2017-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2017-4
Click a tab for more information.