- September 20: European Commission Investigates BMW, Daimler and VW news | 5 days ago
- September 15: VW Timing Chain Tensioner Class-Action Settlement Nears news | 10 days ago
- September 10: VW Touareg Drain Valve Lawsuit Says Water Enters Air Filters news | 15 days ago
- September 7: Volkswagen Recalls Atlas SUVs For Airbag Dangers recalls | 18 days ago
- September 5: Volkswagen Agrees to Settle $48 Million Investor Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 20NA (R4): Fuel Supply Line
2008 Volkswagen Touareg
This condition could lead to a fuel leak. Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source could result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- On certain passenger vehicles, a fuel supply line was changed during production which could lead to insufficient sealing of the fuel supply line connector.
- Dealers will inspect and replace the fuel supply line, if necessary. The recall is expected to begin during February 2008. Owners may contact vwoa at 1-800-822-8987.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.