- June 22: VW Exploding Sunroof Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 1 days ago
- June 19: Audi CEO Rupert Stadler Arrested In Germany news | 4 days ago
- June 18: Volkswagen Recalls 2018 Atlas SUVs To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 5 days ago
- June 18: German Prosecutors Nail Volkswagen for $1.2 Billion news | 5 days ago
- June 14: VW Recalls 252 Vehicles, 233 To Be Bought Back recalls | 9 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 20NA (R4): Fuel Supply Line
2008 Volkswagen Touareg
This condition could lead to a fuel leak. Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source could result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- On certain passenger vehicles, a fuel supply line was changed during production which could lead to insufficient sealing of the fuel supply line connector.
- Dealers will inspect and replace the fuel supply line, if necessary. The recall is expected to begin during February 2008. Owners may contact vwoa at 1-800-822-8987.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.