- December 10: VW and Audi Models Recalled For Head Restraint Problems recalls | 4 days ago
- December 5: VW Recalls Atlas, Tiguan and Jetta For Software Issues recalls | 9 days ago
- October 27: Porsche to Pay $54 Million to Shareholders Over Diesel Vehicles news | 48 days ago
- October 18: Audi Fined $925 Million For Emissions Cheating news | 57 days ago
- October 17: Volkswagen Recalls 2019 Jetta For LED Headlight Trouble recalls | 58 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 20NA (R4): Fuel Supply Line
2008 Volkswagen Touareg
This condition could lead to a fuel leak. Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source could result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- On certain passenger vehicles, a fuel supply line was changed during production which could lead to insufficient sealing of the fuel supply line connector.
- Dealers will inspect and replace the fuel supply line, if necessary. The recall is expected to begin during February 2008. Owners may contact vwoa at 1-800-822-8987.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.