- April 22: VW Clock Spring Recall May Have Failed investigations | 4 days ago
- April 18: Offices of Audi and Porsche Raided by German Prosecutors news | 8 days ago
- March 30: Ram 2500/3500 Emissions Lawsuit Dismissed news | 27 days ago
- March 15: VW Recalls CC, Eos, Golf and Passat for Takata Airbags recalls | 42 days ago
- March 2: Volkswagen CC Suspension Problems Cause Tire Wear: Lawsuit news | 55 days ago
Volkswagen Recall 20Z4: Fuel Pump Flange May Crack Causing Fuel Leak
2009 Volkswagen Touareg
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source can increase the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline
- Volkswagen Group of America Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2007-2010 Touareg vehicles. The fuel filter flange may crack and allow fuel to leak out.
- Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and replace the fuel filter flange if cracks are found. A protective cover will be applied to the fuel filter to prevent oxidization cracks from forming. These repairs will be made free of charge. The recall began August 3, 2017. Owners may contact Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-893-5298. Volkswagen's number for the recall is 20Z4.
- Documents (12)
- ISSUED Interim Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Date: July 24, 2017 Subject: Repair Available for Safety Recall 20Z4 – Fuel Pump Flange
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - Subject Fuel Pump Flange Release Date July 25, 2017
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577) - PRI
- Recall 573 Report - Amendment 1
- Defects Notice 573 Report
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577) - USA
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Recall 573 Report - AMENDMENT 2
- Recall 573 Report - AMENDMENT 3
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2017-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2017-4
Click a tab for more information.