- August 8: VW Recalls Tiguan SUVs After Reports of Fires recalls | 7 days ago
- July 26: Volkswagen Recalls 2015-2018 Golfs for Rollaway Threat recalls | 20 days ago
- July 24: Volkswagen 3-Liter Diesel Fix Approved by Government news | 22 days ago
- July 10: Investigation: 2018 VW Tiguan Seat Belts Are Breaking investigations | 36 days ago
- July 9: Appeals Court Rules VW Stuck With $10 Billion Settlement news | 37 days ago
NHTSA — Suspension Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 672 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.