- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 8 days ago
- December 2: Consumers Confused by Partially Automated Driving Features news | 17 days ago
- November 26: Volvo Recalls Vehicles With Incorrect GPS Data recalls | 23 days ago
- November 1: Volvo Sunroof Lawsuit Deserves Class-Action Certification: Owners news | 48 days ago
Volvo Recall R128: Volvo/Fuel Leak
2004 Volvo S40
Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source could result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline
- On certain sedans and station wagons, there may be a fuel leak from the fuel rail due to inadequate welding.
- Dealers will install a V-clamp to the fuel rail. Owner notification began on January 28, 2004. Owners should contact Volvo at 1-800-458-1552.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.