- April 10: Judge Dismisses Volvo 850 Lawsuit Over Anti-Intrusion Bar Doors news | 15 days ago
- April 1: Minnesota Senators File Bill to Ban Self-Driving Cars news | 24 days ago
- March 26: Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Video Earns Arizona Suspension news | 30 days ago
- March 22: Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Lawsuit to be Filed in Arizona news | 34 days ago
- March 19: Uber Self-Driving Car Kills Arizona Woman news | 37 days ago
Volvo Recall R128: Volvo/Fuel Leak
2004 Volvo V40
Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source could result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline
- On certain sedans and station wagons, there may be a fuel leak from the fuel rail due to inadequate welding.
- Dealers will install a V-clamp to the fuel rail. Owner notification began on January 28, 2004. Owners should contact Volvo at 1-800-458-1552.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.