- April 10: Judge Dismisses Volvo 850 Lawsuit Over Anti-Intrusion Bar Doors news | 17 days ago
- April 1: Minnesota Senators File Bill to Ban Self-Driving Cars news | 26 days ago
- March 26: Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Video Earns Arizona Suspension news | 32 days ago
- March 22: Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Lawsuit to be Filed in Arizona news | 36 days ago
- March 19: Uber Self-Driving Car Kills Arizona Woman news | 39 days ago
Volvo Recall R196: Loose Rails Roof Cargo/Thule
2008 Volvo V50
When carrying roof cargo, the rails may come loose during heavy braking and/or sudden stops increasing the possibility of a crash.
Structure — Body — Roof And Pillars
- Volvo is recalling 7 MY 2008 V50 passenger vehicles equipped with roof rails. Bolts have been found to be out of specification. This has caused less tread length on the bolts which in turn has lead to insufficient clamping force in the joint due to the washer getting stuck when tightening the bolts.
- Due to the limited number of vehicles involved, owners have been notified and will have the roof rail bolts replaced free of charge. Owners may contact Volvo at 1-800-458-1552.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.