- April 10: Judge Dismisses Volvo 850 Lawsuit Over Anti-Intrusion Bar Doors news | 14 days ago
- April 1: Minnesota Senators File Bill to Ban Self-Driving Cars news | 23 days ago
- March 26: Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Video Earns Arizona Suspension news | 29 days ago
- March 22: Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Lawsuit to be Filed in Arizona news | 33 days ago
- March 19: Uber Self-Driving Car Kills Arizona Woman news | 36 days ago
Volvo Recall 100: Volvo Cars/Tailgate Locking Mechanism
2000 Volvo V70
The tailgate may not lock properly.
Latches/Locks/Linkages — Tailgate — Latch
- On certain station wagons, the tailgate locking mechanism may have been incorrectly manufactured which, in combination with cold temperatures, could cause improper locking of the tailgate.
- Dealers will replace the locking mechanism for the tailgate. Owner notification began September 25, 2000. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Volvo at 1-800-458-1552.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.