- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 40 days ago
- December 2: Consumers Confused by Partially Automated Driving Features news | 49 days ago
- November 26: Volvo Recalls Vehicles With Incorrect GPS Data recalls | 55 days ago
- November 1: Volvo Sunroof Lawsuit Deserves Class-Action Certification: Owners news | 80 days ago
Volvo Recall 100: Volvo Cars/Tailgate Locking Mechanism
2000 Volvo V70
The tailgate may not lock properly.
Latches/Locks/Linkages — Tailgate — Latch
- On certain station wagons, the tailgate locking mechanism may have been incorrectly manufactured which, in combination with cold temperatures, could cause improper locking of the tailgate.
- Dealers will replace the locking mechanism for the tailgate. Owner notification began September 25, 2000. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Volvo at 1-800-458-1552.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.