- June 9: Volvo Fuel Pump Recall Due to Blown Fuses recalls | 56 days ago
- May 19: Volvo XC90 Excellence Rear Occupants Could Become Trapped recalls | 77 days ago
2001 Volvo V70
2001 Volvo V70 Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Clogged Pcv System2
- Stalls While Driving2
- Blown Rear Main Seal1
- Blown Turbo1
- Engine Failure1
- Persistent Check Engine Light1
- Rattle From Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control57
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline3
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volvo V70 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 V70 compares to other years?
Check out our Volvo V70 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the V70.