- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 4 days ago
- December 2: Consumers Confused by Partially Automated Driving Features news | 13 days ago
- November 26: Volvo Recalls Vehicles With Incorrect GPS Data recalls | 19 days ago
- November 1: Volvo Sunroof Lawsuit Deserves Class-Action Certification: Owners news | 44 days ago
Volvo Recall : Volvo/Child Restraint Bracket
2001 Volvo V70
In the event of a crash, the seat occupant may not be properly restrained, increasing the risk of injury.
Seat Belts — Front — Anchorage
- Vehicle description: Wagons. The bolted joint, used for attaching the bracket that is part of the installation hardware for the isofix-type child restraint, may have been incorrectly tightened.
- Dealers will inspect the anchorage bolts and tighten to the correct torque level. Owner notification began May 7, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Volvo at 1-800-458-1552.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.