- April 10: Judge Dismisses Volvo 850 Lawsuit Over Anti-Intrusion Bar Doors news | 9 days ago
- April 1: Minnesota Senators File Bill to Ban Self-Driving Cars news | 18 days ago
- March 26: Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Video Earns Arizona Suspension news | 24 days ago
- March 22: Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Lawsuit to be Filed in Arizona news | 28 days ago
- March 19: Uber Self-Driving Car Kills Arizona Woman news | 31 days ago
Volvo Recall : Volvo/Child Restraint Bracket
2001 Volvo V70
In the event of a crash, the seat occupant may not be properly restrained, increasing the risk of injury.
Seat Belts — Front — Anchorage
- Vehicle description: Wagons. The bolted joint, used for attaching the bracket that is part of the installation hardware for the isofix-type child restraint, may have been incorrectly tightened.
- Dealers will inspect the anchorage bolts and tighten to the correct torque level. Owner notification began May 7, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Volvo at 1-800-458-1552.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.