- April 10: Judge Dismisses Volvo 850 Lawsuit Over Anti-Intrusion Bar Doors news | 9 days ago
- April 1: Minnesota Senators File Bill to Ban Self-Driving Cars news | 18 days ago
- March 26: Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Video Earns Arizona Suspension news | 24 days ago
- March 22: Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Lawsuit to be Filed in Arizona news | 28 days ago
- March 19: Uber Self-Driving Car Kills Arizona Woman news | 31 days ago
Volvo Recall 124: Volvo/Isofix Guide
2001 Volvo V70
This does not meet the requirements of the standard.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Certain passenger cars fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 225, "child restraint anchorage systems." The second isofix guide was not installed in these vehicles and, in certain cases, the owner's manual isofix information is incorrect.
- Owners will receive a letter/package consisting of the second isofix guide with installation instructions, and in certain cases, the corrected owner's manual may be provided. If the owner wants to take their vehicle to a Volvo dealer for installation of the guide, it will be performed at no charge to the owner. Owner notification began on December 19, 2003. Owners should contact Volvo at 1-800-458-1552.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.