- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 38 days ago
- December 2: Consumers Confused by Partially Automated Driving Features news | 47 days ago
- November 26: Volvo Recalls Vehicles With Incorrect GPS Data recalls | 53 days ago
- November 1: Volvo Sunroof Lawsuit Deserves Class-Action Certification: Owners news | 78 days ago
Volvo Recall R133: Volvo/Front Control Arms
2004 Volvo V70
This driving condition could eventually lead to separation between the front control arm and the spindle, which could result in a crash.
Steering — Linkages
- On certain passenger vehicles, the front control arms may not have been manufactured correctly and, as a result, the stud and nut that secure the arm to the spindle may lose their initial axial tension. Under certain driving conditions, the steering may become less responsive and the driver may experience steering wheel play.
- Dealers will install a new type of nut. Owner notification began on February 16, 2004. Owners should contact Volvo cars at 1-800-458-1552.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.