- April 10: Judge Dismisses Volvo 850 Lawsuit Over Anti-Intrusion Bar Doors news | 9 days ago
- April 1: Minnesota Senators File Bill to Ban Self-Driving Cars news | 18 days ago
- March 26: Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Video Earns Arizona Suspension news | 24 days ago
- March 22: Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Lawsuit to be Filed in Arizona news | 28 days ago
- March 19: Uber Self-Driving Car Kills Arizona Woman news | 31 days ago
Volvo Recall 161: Tire Certification Label/FMVSS 110
2006 Volvo V70
A misprinted label would lead to improper vehicle loading specifications or tire inflation which could result in a tire failure, increasing the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Certain vehicles fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 110, "tire selection and rims." The label denoting the tire and loading pressure information is incorrect.
- Dealers will mail the correct labels free of charge. The recall began on December 18, 2006. Owners may contact Volvo at 1-800-458-1552.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.