- February 7: Volvo XC60 Recall Issued For Power Liftgate Problems recalls | 14 days ago
- January 24: Volvo Recalls 220,000 Vehicles For Leaking Fuel Lines recalls | 28 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 72 days ago
- December 2: Consumers Confused by Partially Automated Driving Features news | 81 days ago
- November 26: Volvo Recalls Vehicles With Incorrect GPS Data recalls | 87 days ago
Volvo Recall R217: Missing Panoramic Roofs/FMVSS 201
2010 Volvo XC60
In the event of a crash the front seat occupants may not have proper protection.
Structure — Body — Roof And Pillars
- Volvo is recalling model year 2010 XC60 vehicles built without the panoramic roof and delivered to puerto rico for failing to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 201, "occupant protection in interior impact."
- These four vehicles are in the possession of dealers in puerto rico and dealers will replace the headliner in the vehicle prior to sale.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.