- April 10: Judge Dismisses Volvo 850 Lawsuit Over Anti-Intrusion Bar Doors news | 9 days ago
- April 1: Minnesota Senators File Bill to Ban Self-Driving Cars news | 18 days ago
- March 26: Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Video Earns Arizona Suspension news | 24 days ago
- March 22: Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Lawsuit to be Filed in Arizona news | 28 days ago
- March 19: Uber Self-Driving Car Kills Arizona Woman news | 31 days ago
Volvo Recall R217: Missing Panoramic Roofs/FMVSS 201
2010 Volvo XC60
In the event of a crash the front seat occupants may not have proper protection.
Structure — Body — Roof And Pillars
- Volvo is recalling model year 2010 XC60 vehicles built without the panoramic roof and delivered to puerto rico for failing to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 201, "occupant protection in interior impact."
- These four vehicles are in the possession of dealers in puerto rico and dealers will replace the headliner in the vehicle prior to sale.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.