- February 7: Volvo XC60 Recall Issued For Power Liftgate Problems recalls | 14 days ago
- January 24: Volvo Recalls 220,000 Vehicles For Leaking Fuel Lines recalls | 28 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 72 days ago
- December 2: Consumers Confused by Partially Automated Driving Features news | 81 days ago
- November 26: Volvo Recalls Vehicles With Incorrect GPS Data recalls | 87 days ago
Volvo Recall : Information Labels/Part 567
2013 Volvo XC60
With an incorrect date of manufacture on the certification label, the vehicle owner may not be to determine if they are affected by future vehicle recalls, increasing their risk of a crash of injury.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Volvo is recalling certain model year 2013 S60 and XC60 vehicles, manufactured on January 7, 2013. The product identification labels were printed with the incorrect manufacture year. Thus, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of 49 CFR Part 567, "Certification Regulation."
- Volvo has quarantined the affected vehicles and will install correct labels prior to sale. The recall began during March 2013. Owner notification letters will not be sent.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.