- February 22: Volvo XC90 T8 Battery Range Lawsuit Dismissed news | 34 days ago
- February 22: Volvo Car Battery Drain Lawsuit Blames RDAR news | 34 days ago
- January 31: Volvo Group North America Recall Failures to Cost $130 Million news | 56 days ago
- January 21: Volvo Recalls 27,000 Vehicles That May Lose Multiple Functions recalls | 66 days ago
Spring Coils Breaking For No Reason
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 70,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- repair it for $500 each (1 reports)
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2013 XC60 problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
I have Volvo 2013xc60. Last year end, it was found rear right spring coil broken. And I got it fixed for $500, then after 5 months, the rear left spring coil broken again. It ducks. Failed at state inspection.
And other problems. It leaked on right window shield.
And gear selector needs service.
Very strange thing is that today I found rain leak into car from bottom at diver side.
- Weiya X., state college, PA, US