- February 22: Volvo XC90 T8 Battery Range Lawsuit Dismissed news | 37 days ago
- February 22: Volvo Car Battery Drain Lawsuit Blames RDAR news | 37 days ago
- January 31: Volvo Group North America Recall Failures to Cost $130 Million news | 59 days ago
- January 21: Volvo Recalls 27,000 Vehicles That May Lose Multiple Functions recalls | 69 days ago
Center Display Requires Lengthy Initiation
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 1,600 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
accessories - interior problem
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2020 XC60 problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
This car has barely been driven. Delivered to us on 11/21/19. Purchased for my wife via Volvo OSD. I have never had any of my cars throughout ownership history ever show a problem this early. So far this is a one time issue. However as a very experienced diy'er gear head, I am displeased and very surprised to say the least. I have owned Honda cars since 1981. They NEVER had an issue. One Acura my wife bought was a lemon. That happens I guess. So hopefully she is not cured on car buying and this electrical issue will be a "one off" experience. I'd rather just use our 2014 Honda CRV as, so far, it has been flawless.
This 202o xc60 also has many odd design flaws.
- ranchhand1, Terrebonne, US