- February 22: Volvo XC90 T8 Battery Range Lawsuit Dismissed news | 37 days ago
- February 22: Volvo Car Battery Drain Lawsuit Blames RDAR news | 37 days ago
- January 31: Volvo Group North America Recall Failures to Cost $130 Million news | 59 days ago
- January 21: Volvo Recalls 27,000 Vehicles That May Lose Multiple Functions recalls | 69 days ago
Seal Failure Passenger Side Bottom Rear Tail Light Lens
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 100 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- seal replacement needed (1 reports)
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2020 XC60 problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
New 2020 Volvo XC60 Momentum T6. Not even 100 miles on it. Passenger side Rear stop light lens, bottom section shows clear sign of moisture throughout the plastic lens. I am age 69. Never have I had ANY new or used car I have owned since beginning driving at age 16 with this problem. It is a faulty stop light lens seal, faulty installation or both. Time will tell if this is a "one off" or the beginning of a series of problems. If it is then the car will be sold off rather than retaining a vehicle that may show addition problems.
This reminds me of the two new Toyota cars we have owned. BOTH developed problems in a short time. Never bought a Toyota again.
- ranchhand1, Terrebonne, US