- July 7: Honda and Acura Vehicles Recalled to Replace Gas Tanks recalls | 84 days ago
- July 2: Acura HandsFreeLink Problems Cause Battery Drain Lawsuit news | 89 days ago
2015 Acura TLX
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2015 Acura TLX owners just want a transmission that can get from 1st to 5th gear without feeling like a washing machine full of bricks. A class-action lawsuit wants answers for why the car’s transmission jerks and hesitates just months after the transmissions were recalled and replaced for not being able to shift into park.
Worst 2015 TLX transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- jerks between gears43
- transmission jerkiness in stop and go traffic19
- transmission jerks and hesitates when cold11
- hesitates from a stop7
- rpms fluctuate, hard shifts5
- surges forward, parking slips5
- when gas pedal pressed, car doesn't move5
- not shifting properly4
- transmission failure3
- transmission grinds3
- slipped into drive1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Acura TLX Model Years
Curious how the 2015 TLX compares to other years?
Check out our Acura TLX overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the TLX.