- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 1 days ago
- May 18: GM Recalls Chevy Spark to Fix Passenger Airbags recalls | 8 days ago
- May 18: Crash Tests: Tesla Model S, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Toyota Prius Prime news | 8 days ago
- April 30: GM Headlamp Driver Module Recall Investigated investigations | 26 days ago
- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 82 days ago
Temperature Sensor Broken
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chevrolet dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: What’s that smell – it’s a tad sweet with a tinge of chemical toxicity? If you own a 2011 Cruze it’s probably a coolant leak. It’s a widespread and notorious problem for the car and is the subject of a class-action lawsuit filed in the state of New York. And that’s not the only problem 2011 owners face…
Many say the 2011 model year suffers from a throttle lag that is probably due to a fauly electronic throttle control. The problem is signifigant enough that some owners say they are too scared to drive their cars. Those that do get behind the wheel often say their transmission isn’t shifting properly and problems start occuring as early as 15,000 miles.
All of this leads us to say you’re probably better off without this car’s headaches (they’re probably chemically-induced anyway).
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 25,085 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
- replaced the sensor (1 reports)
AC / heater problem