- November 8: GM Recalls Compressed Natural Gas Trucks and Vans
- October 27: GM Recalls 1.4 Million Cars After 1,345 Fires
- October 21: Chevy Malibu Owner Kristin Hopkins Sues GM After Crash
- October 17: GM Recalls Vehicles For Airbag and Ignition Switch Problems
- October 14: GM Recalls Vehicles For 3rd Time To Fix Melting Power Window Switches
2012 Chevrolet Cruze
Worst 2012 Cruze transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- sluggish performance8
- constantly downshifts3
- transmission leaking fluid3
- high pitch noise, chugging/clunking2
- shifting roughly, clunking2
- not shifting1
- rolls backwards on inclines while in drive1
- throwout bearing failed1
- transmission failure1
- transmission noise at low speed1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Cruze Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Cruze compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Cruze overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cruze.