- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 31 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 36 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 37 days ago
- December 11: GM Recalls Chevy Tahoe Police SUVs at Risk of Fires recalls | 40 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 52 days ago
2012 Chevrolet Cruze
On the flip-side, there's more concerns about brake problems.
However, there were far more Cruze vehicles sold for the 2012 model year so we'll give it our "Beware of this Clunker" badge rather than the "Avoid Like the Plague."
Worst 2012 Cruze transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- sluggish performance11
- constantly downshifts4
- transmission leaking fluid3
- high pitch noise, chugging/clunking2
- not shifting2
- shifting roughly, clunking2
- transmission failure2
- transmisson fluid cooler hose faulty2
- rolls backwards on inclines while in drive1
- transmission housing unit leak1
- transmission noise at low speed1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Cruze Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Cruze compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Cruze overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cruze.