2012 Chevrolet Cruze
Worst 2012 Cruze transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- sluggish performance8
- constantly downshifts3
- shifting roughly, clunking2
- not shifting1
- rolls backwards on inclines while in drive1
- throwout bearing failed1
- transmission leaking fluid1
- transmission noise at low speed1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Cruze Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Cruze compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Cruze overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cruze.